Tuesday, December 30, 2014

AFA 2014

Some photos taken at Anime Festival Asia 2014 held at Suntec Convention Centre on 7 Dec, Sunday!

(Apologies for the late posts guys, but I am back from my hiatus.)


I had a lot of fun going to AFA! Got to take some great photos and awesome coses. I bought three badges as well as two posters hehe. I guess it was a last minute thing cuz at first I had some commitments to attend to, so I'm fortunate to have gone anyways.


Obviously, this is too too pass.

Heyy War Machine.

Taken at the Suntec Mall?

Happy New Year & may my friends have bigger aspirations!




SNK


Finally in.



Hello, my love.








Mirai!!!

Hot Stuff.


Shiroe from Log Horizon.


Yeah badass Death Gun.


Sexy Sinon.

Love.

MANAMI.

HEI <3



Gonna blog about aLt. Pizza it's SO good.


Live. Laugh. Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment