Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Cafe Hopping II: &MADE me so full

For our last stop we stopped by &MADE for more dessert.
Located at Pacific Plaza, it's just a short walk from Shaw House. It's at the side next to some bar/cafe/restaurant place but the big '&' signs should make it obvious enough.




Bite off more than you can chew

Again this is a pretty pricey place but we didn't have to pay a cent because the Sugar app is great. The Dark chocolate sundae originally costs $12 while the Lychee, Raspberry & Rose milkshake costs $9. Holy desserts right? But we bought the sundae for just $2.80 and the milkshake for $1.80. Now that's what I call a good deal. 




All in all, the sundae was so worth coming back to Orchard. Err if you are paying the regular $12 it's still worth it cuz it taste really good. It reminded me of eating a s'more in a glass hahah. Crunchy choco balls on top of a layer of fresh cream, followed by a layer of chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and then there's some chocolate cookie pieces below as well.

The milkshake on the other hand was not my cup of–milk (tea you know ha. ha.) I don't really like anything rose flavoured so this was not something I really liked. I didn't hate it. The lychee and raspberry was nice but I just didn't like the rose in it. I wouldn't pay $9 for this. If someone knows anything else from this place or the places we've visited that we should check out, do leave a comment. As I probably won't come back to &MADE for their burgers. They seemed pretty empty too...

&MADE Burger Bistro
9 Scotts Road Pacific Plaza
#01-04-06
Singapore 228210
Opening hours
Sun to Thur: 10am - 10pm
Fri to Sat: 10am - 10:30pm
6690 7566
andmade.sg


Live. Laugh. Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment