Thursday, January 01, 2015

Gardens by the Bay day

Hey guys! So yes as the title says, this is my Gardens by the Bay post omg this was 16 December 2014, super duper late but nonetheless here it is. Had a good day with my photography pals and I got to visit both domes this time. They are beautiful even if you aren't there to take photos, so if you ever get the chance to go with close friends or ahem bf/gf, it would be a nice and relaxing experience.

My favourite of the two domes has got to be the flower one though. As much as the forest dome is cold and has a cool indoor waterfall, the flower dome is just too beautiful to pass.

We ended the day with llao llao, which I got to try for the first time wooh! Hahah I think I understand the hype for it but really, if the line is so long I wouldn't bother lining up– it's not that good. We didn't wait long and had a table to sit down at so it was alll good haha.


































Live. Laugh. Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment